A Lehigh Lawn and Landscaping plant installation project ensures you a professional quality job from start to finish.
- We compact the excavated subgrade soil before the addition of base course material to increase the density and load bearing capacity of the soil.
- The excavated area will be a minimum of 6″ greater in size than the finished paver area on both sides when possible, to insure proper drainage and proper stability of the edge restraint.
- Geo-textile fabric is used between the subgrade and base material to eliminate any migration of base material into the subgrade soil.
- The base course will be installed in 2″ lifts to create proper density: a minimum of 12″ on patios & walks, 18″ on driveways.
- Larger compactor means more compaction, means less settling for your project.
- Polymeric sand is used on all jobs to seal joints, not just some, but all.
- Compaction after paver installation is complete, using a poly-urethane pad to reduce marking and breaking of pavers.
- All pavements will be graded with proper pitch to handle any drainage issue.
- All paver products have a lifetime warranty (this is not true with a natural stone)
- Lehigh Lawns and Landscaping provides a limited 5 year warranty on the workmanship of their installations.
- Every wall has a 12″ base, 6″ on each side when available; 4″ PVC footing drain and geo-textile woven fabric (geo-grid is used when necessary.
- We provide references of past clients.
- You can see the work we have done.
- We provide written estimates with all details describing the proposed installation.
- We repair all damage to lawns or existing landscaping.
- We clean up our job site each day.
WALLS AND STEPS THAT LAST.
Serving Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester, Ulster, and Orange Counties in NY.
Our individualized designs are created to fit your lifestyle and emphasize the beauty of your property… Privacy plantings, winding shrub lined paths, patios bordered by flowered gardens, center stones garnished with colors. Whatever your wishes, we will create reality from your dreams.
ADD BEAUTY & VALUE
Natural landscapes grow with time—bringing beauty to your environment while enhancing your lifestyle. Creating natural landscapes can organize nature’s chaos, add function and beauty to the environment, and transform your property with a Lehigh landscape.
LOCAL & FAMILY-OWNED
Lehigh Landscaping provides landscape design and build services in Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester and Ulster Counties including Wappingers Falls, Poughkeepsie, Hopewell and other neighboring cities.